To help you determine what can be consigned at the Bradford Heights Outgrown Sale, please refer to the list below. All items must be gently used and in very good working
YOUTH-RELATED ITEMS TO CONSIGN
- Clothes, blankets, and other items made entirely of dyed or undyed textiles (including cotton, wool, hemp, nylon, etc.), dyed or undyed yarn,
non-metallic thread, trim, hook-and-loop (Velcro), and elastic. Infant and children's clothing can be sizes 0 through 16. Maternity clothing is also accepted.
- Children's outdoor toys, including bicycles, tricycles, scooters, swings, etc.
- Baby equipment, including monitors, bathtubs, etc.
- Toys, games, and puzzles (Complete sets only)
- Children's sports gear
- Children's accessories, including purses, backpacks, lunchboxes, belts, sunglasses, etc.
- Children's shoes
- Children's dancewear and costumes (Complete ensembles only)
- Youth-related home decor
- Movies and books (Infant, toddler, and elementary age appropriate only; No fabric books)
SEASONAL CLOTHING ITEM GUIDELINES: SPRING/SUMMER SALE
- Clothing Materials: Clothing made of materials meant for colder seasons will NOT be accepted. Examples include velvet, velour,
corduroy, suede, wool, thermal, polar fleece, flannel, etc.
- Tops: Short-sleeve or sleeveless tops made of accepted clothing materials are accepted. Long-sleeve tops will not be accepted unless they are spring/summer holiday
related (e.g. St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, etc.). However, lightweight sweatshirts and cardigans meant as a light layer for cooler spring/summer weather will be accepted.
- Bottoms: Pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, capris, and leggings made of accepted clothing materials are accepted.
- Pajamas: Toddler, children, and tween-sized pajamas should have short sleeves and can include shorts and/or pants. Infant sleepers (Newborn-24 months) with long
sleeves are accepted.
- Special Occasion: Spring dresses and boys' formal-wear are accepted, including long-sleeve suits and button-down dress shirts.
- Swim: All swim-related apparel and gear is accepted.
- Jackets: Lightweight spring jackets (including rain, jean, and wind jackets) made of accepted clothing material are accepted.
- Shoes: Accepted items include sneakers, casual shoes, dress shoes, sandals, flip-flops, Crocs, and water shoes. Rain boots are accepted, but all other types of
boots will NOT be accepted.
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE SALE
Due to federal safety standards, cribs cannot be sold at the sale.
Also, because of state regulations in the Upholstered Resale Category (to prevent bedbugs), the Bradford Heights Outgrown Sale has chosen NOT to resell any upholstered items. The items that
are affected by these state regulations include:
- Bedding (including comforters, crib bumpers, mattresses, pillows, etc.)
- Pack N Plays
- Bouncer seats
- Potties with cushioned seats
- Strollers with padding and cushions (Umbrella strollers are accepted.)
- High Chairs with padding and cushions (Wooden chairs are accepted.)
- All car seats, including booster seats
- Padded costumes
- Padded playmats
- Doll bedding and cushioned toys
- Upholstered furniture of any kind
No recalled items or items pending any recall notice are accepted. Recalled items are determined by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.