To help you determine what can be consigned at the Bradford Heights Outgrown Sale, please refer to the list below. All items must be gently used and in very good working
YOUTH-RELATED ITEMS TO CONSIGN
- Clothes, blankets, and other items made entirely of dyed or undyed textiles (including cotton, wool, hemp, nylon, etc.), dyed or undyed yarn,
non-metallic thread, trim, hook-and-loop (Velcro), and elastic. Infant and children's clothing must be sizes 0 through 16. Maternity clothing is also accepted, as is spirit wear from any
school in the Downingtown Area School District.
- Children's outdoor toys, including bicycles, tricycles, scooters, swings, etc.
- Baby equipment, including monitors, bathtubs, etc.
- Toys, games, and puzzles (Complete sets only)
- Children's sports gear
- Children's accessories, including purses, backpacks, lunchboxes, belts, sunglasses, etc.
- Shoes in the following sizes: Baby 0-5, Todder 5-13, Youth 1-8 (if style is approppriate for children)
- Children's dancewear and costumes (Complete ensembles only)
- Youth-related home decor
- Movies and books (Infant, toddler, and elementary age appropriate only; No fabric books)
ITEMS THAT CANNOT BE ACCEPTED AT THE SALE
Due to federal safety standards, cribs cannot be sold at the sale.
Also, because of state regulations in the Upholstered Resale Category (to prevent bedbugs), the Bradford Heights Outgrown Sale has chosen NOT to resell any upholstered items. The items that
are affected by these state regulations include:
- Bedding (including comforters, crib bumpers, mattresses, pillows, etc.)
- Pack N Plays
- Bouncer seats
- Potties with cushioned seats
- Strollers with padding and cushions (Umbrella strollers are accepted.)
- High Chairs with padding and cushions (Wooden chairs are accepted.)
- All car seats, including booster seats
- Padded baby carriers
- Padded costumes
- Padded playmats
- Doll bedding
- Upholstered furniture of any kind
No recalled items or items pending any recall notice are accepted. Recalled items are determined by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission.