Saturday, March 10, 2018: 8:00am - 11:30am
HALF PRICE SALE
Saturday, March 10, 2018: 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Please note that our doors will close at 11:30am and then reopen from 12:00pm to 1:00pm for a 50% off sale.
All available items tagged as “DISCOUNT” will have the 50% discount applied during the Half Price Sale.
All items on “hold” at 11:30am will be placed back on the floor for the Half Price Sale.
Bradford Heights Elementary School
1330 Romig Road
Downingtown, PA 19335
Things to remember when coming to the sale:
- If you are a consignor, volunteer, or Friends & Family Guest shopping at the Pre-Sale on Friday night, please remember to bring your Friends & Family Pre-Sale
Pass to be admitted to the Pre-Sale.
- The Bradford Heights Outgrown Sale accepts cash, checks, and credit cards! ID is required if you are writing a check. Also, a minimal credit card processing
fee will be added to your total if you are using a credit card.
- All sales are final.
- We will have baskets available on a first come, first serve basis. You may want to bring your own basket or shopping bag to ensure you will have something to put
your items in. No trash bags of any kind are allowed into the sale.
- The sale volunteers are happy to assist you! They will be wearing yellow and/or green along with nametags.
- If you have any large items that you intend to purchase, you can put them on "hold" while you continue to shop. Please see any of the sale volunteers to plan an
item(s) on hold.
- No food or drink is allowed in the sale. However, delicious baked goods are available for purchase. Our treat
table is located near the registers.