Please note that all consignors, volunteers, shoppers, and visitors at the
voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure due to
and must adhere to all Downingtown Area School District Covid-19 safety
which includes wearing a mask.
Saturday, October 16, 2021: 8:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
HALF PRICE SALE
Saturday, October 16, 2021: 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Please note that our doors will close at 11:30 a.m. and then reopen from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. for a 50% off sale.
All available items tagged as “DISCOUNT” will have the 50% discount applied during the Half Price Sale.
All items on “hold” at 11:30 a.m. will be placed back on the floor for the Half Price Sale.
Bradford Heights Elementary School
1330 Romig Road
Downingtown, PA 19335
Things to remember about the sale:
- Join the Facebook event prior to the sale for updates. (A link to the 2021 Fall/Winter Outgrown Sale will be posted here prior to the
- If you are a consignor, volunteer, or Friends & Family Guest shopping at the Pre-Sale on Friday night, please remember to bring your
Friends & Family Pre-Sale Pass to be admitted to the Pre-Sale.
- The Bradford Heights Outgrown Sale accepts CASH, CHECKS, AND CREDIT CARDS! ID is required if you are writing a check. Also, a
minimal credit card processing fee will be added to your total if you are using a credit card. (The current credit card processing fee is 2.7%. For example, the credit card processing fee would be $0.68 with a $25 purchase.)
- All sales are final.
- We will have baskets available on a first come, first serve basis. In an effort to be environmentally friendly and considering the
current pandemic, we encourage all shoppers to bring your own basket or shopping bag to ensure you will have something to put your items in while walking around the sale and to have something to
transport your sale purchases home from the sale. Please note that no trash bags of any kind are allowed into the sale.
- The sale volunteers are happy to assist you! They will be wearing yellow and/or green along with nametags.
- If you have any large items that you intend to purchase, you can put them on "hold" while you continue to shop. Please see any of the
sale volunteers to plan an item(s) on hold.
- No food or drink is allowed in the sale.